"Susan you would have been so proud of me today. Backed the boat in without a problem all thanks to your techniques I learned at your clinic!! Thank you for teaching us.” (Monica E.)
"Very good life-changing experience, love Susan!" (Kathy K.)
WE CURRENTLY HAVE NO CLINICS SCHEDULED FOR 2020 FOR COVID.
- We provide trailers set-up for receiver-style bumper pull hitches, practice course, training manual, and loads of high fives.
- Participants bring their personal tow vehicle with installed 'bumper pull’ style hitch. There are opportunities to bring your personal trailer for those already comfortable towing. Must discuss with instructor first.
- Clinic located off Hwy 93 in Victor, MT.
- Once you register you will receive additional details about our empowering day together.
- We will maintain 6’ distancing. No sharing of tow vehicles unless in the same family.
FULL CLINIC $129/all day
9:00-12:00 Safety, spotting, hitching, & back up straight
12:00-1:00 Lunch break
1:00-4:00 Back up turning, getting into tight spots
ALUMNI OPTION $45/hr
4:00-5:00 Alumni Practice Hour
5:00-6:00 Alumni Practice Hour
Bring your personal tow vehicle and trailer. Practice the specific turns and techniques you want to improve in a safe zone. Only 2 alumni per hour for maximum attention.
"Just finished the Hitchin' Women's clinic to become a moderately proficient trailer puller, parker, and handler, including parking it in a space at a 90-degree angle to the road. Great tricks for learning to do this. Great group of women and terrific instructor, Susan Boelman. Three huzzahs for RCKN Outdoor Sisterhood." (Alexis V.)
REGISTER NOW: Join the HITCH & GO GIRL community.
CONTACT: Feel free to call instructor, Susan Boelman with any questions or chat about bringing your own trailer. 406.544.1554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLINIC TERMS & CONDITIONS: RCKN IT!™ and RCKN Outdoor Sisterhood has a no refund policy. Because there are a limited number of spots for each clinic we want you to be committed when you register for. If there is an emergency that does not allow you to attend, we will consider granting credit towards a future clinic on a case by case basis. You may sell your spot to another outdoor woman. RCKN IT!™ and RCKN Outdoor Sisterhood are not responsible for any circumstances that prevent you from attending our adventures.